A pump-applied, free-flowing floor screed that can be designed as a complete floor system and placed by one of our authorized applicators.
- Floor surface: Achieves a smooth and flat floor surface to the degree required by many modern floor coverings, with minimal cracking and no curling.
- Easy Placement: Up to 40,000 square feet can be placed per day with little labour, using a simple barring method, with few construction joints or need for reinforcement.
- Weight savings: Due to the thin design thickness required and lower density of the slab, there are significant weight and material savings.
- Thermal and acoustic flooring: Used in a floating floor system as part of the insulation barrier or within a radiant floor heating system for it’s thermal conductivity and compaction around the heating pipes.
- Sub-floor leveling;
- Bonded applications which can be feather-edged (when using Agilia Screed A FINA);
- Unbonded or floating construction;
- In-floor heating;
- Ideal for both new build and renovation work;
- Suitable for all residential and commercial floors.
To learn more please download our brochure about AgiliaTM Screed A.
Contact your local Agilia Screed A specialist
Lafarge sales reps are ready to inform you about Agilia Screed A and answer any questions.
Adam BenderRMX Product Specialist
in Southwestern Ontario
Manon MartineauRMX Product Specialist
Bob ZaniewskiRMX Product Specialist
in GTA - Lafarge
Osama AbdalbariRMX Sales Manager
in GTA - Lafarge
Rene MatteRMX Product Specialist
in Eastern Ontario
Travis SmithCement Territory Sales Manager
in Atlantic Canada
Darren WrightRMX Product Specialist
in Northern Ontario
Learn more about Agilia Screed A
Agilia Screed A was used for a levelling project for a 40,0000 square foot gymnasium in Atlantic Canada, with the goal of achieving a super flat floor in order to meet the floor covering requirements. The project is one of the largest and most precise levelling projects completed by Lafarge to date.
Commercial Store Flooring Reno
Agilia Screed A helped to completely transform a Dollar Store by leveling existing slab as part of store space renovation. It helped to exceed expectations by saving time while meeting project specifications.
Daniels Spectrum Floor
The development of a new arts and culture centre was a longstanding ambition for Toronto’s Downtown East neighborhood.
Four Season Residence
To be able to accommodate high end floor finishes in the Four Season Condominiums in the luxurious Yorkville area Agilia Screed FINA and Screed Topping were selected to provide the precisely level floors.
Maple Leaf Square
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto Maple Leaf Square required a surface leveling product before the floors would be ready for office tenants. Agilia Screed A provided a quick and cost effective solution for this project.
Reflecting the innovative spirit of the McMaster Engineering Program the Engineering Technology building used Agilia and Agilia Screed A to meet design specifications and technical challenges.