Hydromedia is a fast-draining concrete pavement that diverts stormwater from paved surfaces, sewer systems, and retention ponds, allowing the water to pass through its void structure and back into the ground below where it belongs.
- Sustainable: Not only does the permeable technology recharge the ground water of which it drains, but being the concrete that it is, Hydromedia is built to withstand shifting commonly associately with permeable pavers; standing up to harsh freeze-thaw cycles
- Safety: Provides a safe, wearable surface where water does not pool and freeze.
- Aesthetics: Industry-leading permeable paving, offered in various colours and textures for the optimum balance between environmental performance and aesthetics for designers.
- Economical: Eliminates costly stormwater management infrastructures, such as piping, infiltration galleries and inefficient use of land (retention ponds).
- Workability: Placed in a short time span due to the limited amount of compaction required.
- Commonly used in commercial parking lots, ally ways, courtyards, and walkways
- Residential driveways, pathways, patios and pool decks
Contact your local Hydromedia specialist
Lafarge sales reps are ready to inform you about Hydromedia and answer any questions.
Osama AbdalbariRMX Sales Manager
in GTA - Lafarge
Adam BenderRMX Product Specialist
in Southwestern Ontario
Manon MartineauRMX Product Specialist
Bob ZaniewskiRMX Product Specialist
in GTA - Lafarge
Rene MatteRMX Product Specialist
in Eastern Ontario
Travis SmithCement Territory Sales Manager
in Atlantic Canada
Darren WrightRMX Product Specialist
in Northern Ontario
Learn more about Hydromedia
St. Francis Xavier Catholic School
See how the Toronto Catholic District School Board used Hydromedia to decrease storm water discharge from hard surfaces and to reduce the urban heat island effect on school grounds.
An environmental best practice: Hydromedia Pervious Concrete
Join Carlos Midence, Project Manager Sustainable Technologies at Lafarge Canada as he walks through the basics of pervious concrete; the key features and benefits of Hydromedia; and how pervious concrete can fit into your project.
Just how much water can Hydromedia permeable concrete drain?
Massive amounts of water drains right into Hydromedia®, eliminating storm water runoff on your property.