Concrete technology with a high early strength gain that was developed in a multiple of ranges, so to address the multiple project schedule turnaround requirements and constraints.
- Rapid strength gain: Regain time lost to weather, breakdowns, and other unpredicted circumstances by way of accelerated concrete mixes.
- Ease of placement: Quick stripping times and faster loading of structural elements, utilizing formwork rotations otherwise not possible.
- Flexibility of construction schedules: Design project schedules using Chronolia to speed up each phase of construction to save vital time and money upfront.
- The construction of walls (tilt up), columns and beams.
- Flatwork applications where a fast track construction process is required.
- Civil engineering projects where quick turn around time is required.
- Large scale projects with intensive construction schedules (mining headframes, hydro dams, roadways and bridges)
Contact your local Chronolia specialist
Lafarge sales reps are ready to inform you about Chronolia and answer any questions.
Adam BenderRMX Product Specialist
in Southwestern Ontario
Manon MartineauRMX Product Specialist
Bob ZaniewskiRMX Product Specialist
in GTA - Lafarge
Osama AbdalbariRMX Sales Manager
in GTA - Lafarge
Rene MatteRMX Product Specialist
in Eastern Ontario
Travis SmithCement Territory Sales Manager
in Atlantic Canada
Darren WrightRMX Product Specialist
in Northern Ontario
Learn more about Chronolia
Lafarge concrete products fly through a demanding schedule
The City of Windsor, Ontario is opening a maintenance hanger that will be used to work on large, commercial aircrafts and will potentially add 200 jobs to the Windsor economy over the next 2 years.
Wind Turbine Construction - Showing renewable energy infrastructure from the ground up
Check out this time-lapse video showing construction of a wind turbine from start to finish – One of the many ways Lafarge is Building Better Cities and more sustainable communities.
Quick time head frame construction
A head frame from the ground up. Watch this time-lapse video of the construction of a head frame at Mosaic’s K3 Potash Mine using Chronolia®.
Chronolia concrete technology enables easy placement and high early strength gain. Chronolia responds to the needs of contractors and designers by allowing them to speed up a project schedule and save money.
Chronolia Data Sheet
Chronolia concrete uses advanced technology allowing for easier placement than that of conventional concrete.