For use in both indoor flooring and outdoor hardscaping, Artevia offers luxurious colours and realistic textures, while ensuring long-term durability and easy maintenance that only concrete can warrant.
- Design savvy: Allows experimentation with a variety of concrete colours to match any design or environment, with decorative stones, creative textures and patterns for a unique project.
- Consistency: Integrally coloured concrete ensures quality at every batch and a consistent concrete delivery, allowing for a seamless design without variance or discolouration.
- Durability: Maintains its colour without fading and upholds long-standing physical integrity over the Canadian freeze-thaw cycles with little upkeep or maintenance
- Residential or Commercial, Interior polished or stamped flooring
- Residential, exterior pathways, pool decks, stairways, and driveways
- Commercial, exterior sidewalks, curbs, pedestrian crossings, parking lots, and courtyards
- Vertical walls
To learn more about Artevia, please download our brochure or our colour chart
Contact your local Artevia specialist
Lafarge sales reps are ready to inform you about Artevia and answer any questions.
Adam BenderRMX Product Specialist
in Southwestern Ontario
Manon MartineauRMX Product Specialist
Bob ZaniewskiRMX Product Specialist
in GTA - Lafarge
Osama AbdalbariRMX Sales Manager
in GTA - Lafarge
Rene MatteRMX Product Specialist
in Eastern Ontario
Travis SmithCement Territory Sales Manager
in Atlantic Canada
Darren WrightRMX Product Specialist
in Northern Ontario
Learn more about Artevia
Urban Park developed in Toronto as part of a Waterfront Toronto initiative to transform pockets of neglected urban spaces on the waterfront into valued public amenities.